- Rank among all Division I teams.
- Um, wins and losses.
- Rating. The difference in rating between two teams is
the predicted margin of victory on a neutral court.
- Strength of schedule, which is the average rating of the
teams played so far.
- Projected season W-L record.
- Result (W or L) for games played / Percent change
of winning for future games.
- Score for games played / Projected margin of
victory for future games.
- Quality of previous games. How much the scoring
margin differs from the ratings prediction for the scoring margin. A
positive or negative number means a performance above or below the
ratings prediction for that game.